Sunday, February 19, 2006

Stop! I Demand My Rights! Now!


Yeah, that’s right, I’m talking to the high authorities in Bahrain, who control every little thing in the country.

Stop fooling me around and just hand it over, please.

See, I’m being nice now, I have been nice for the last few decades. I have seen what you have done, what you have done to my people, the people who live on my land, the people who I embraced them warmly.

This is my land and my resources, and it all goes to my people, you are not among them, because you stole what is not rightfully yours.

Seeing my people being treated this way, makes me shed tears on them. Seeing my people have not got the money to buy a loaf of bread to eat. Seeing my people living in the streets having no shelter to be in.

You took everything from them, you stole it all, so you better return it back.

Enough is enough, you took it all, and by God you will not keep it all.

Do you expect me to wait till you give it back? I know you won’t, people like you are greedy, selfish, and ignorant.

I will not wait anymore, I will not sit and listen to the lies you have been spiting on me. Those days are over, a new age is about to be born, a new era.

A time where every Bahraini is happy, living peacefully with all of his rights.

I’m not going to wait anymore, I wont wait till you steal and claim everything, specially I will not let you claim my land.

I demand it all, I demand my rights, I demand my people’s rights.


I Demand Bahrain, For I Am Bahrain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home