Friday, February 17, 2006

Accidents in Bahrain

The reason I a’m posting this, is because I need a favor from you readers. Yes, that'’s right, a favor.

I'’m taking a course called Transportation Engineering, in this course I wrote a paper titled Road Safety in Bahrain: Speed Monitoring. Where I identified the problems regarding speeding vehicles and that this has been significantly increasing over the past few years. I then proposed a solution to this problem and try to minimize speeding vehicles.

Alright, the favor. I have to make a presentation on this now, so I will be needing some pictures or/and videos of accidents that have happened in Bahrain. Anything would do really.

You have plenty of time, the presentation is due end of March.

If you could email me to this address wafyy@hotmail.com

Oh, if anyone is interested in reading the paper, I am more than happy to post it, just let me know. As long as no one criticize it lol.


Thank You


5 Comments:

Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Waffles,

Call the GDN. Make an appointment and I am sure they will help you with what you want.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Waffles said...

I can't, because im in the UK.

Thanks for the advice though,

Is there any way i can get what im looking for?

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam..

its a really good idea, especially since accidents in Bahrain are for real..

I'll be happy to send u anything I find..

N good luck!

1:29 PM  
Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

GDN issues are available online.. U can check them out and see if there are suitable pictures available!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Waffles said...

Thank you for the advice, i apreciate it.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home