Thursday, February 23, 2006

Shrine Attacks

First, I would like to express my sadness about the gruesome attacks in Iraq that happened early this morning to the sacred Imam’s shrines. This has to be the most evil thing I have ever witnessed. I have no idea what are the reasons for these attacks, however what I am sure of that they are not related or even close for being called Muslims.

And those attacks were carried by the groups whom they say they are doing this in the name of Islam! What Islam are these people talking about?? They don’t even know what Islam means, they will all burn in hell for their doing. Not just for the attacks today, but for all the kidnapping and killings they have been doing in Iraq.

I send my sympathies to the Iraqi people, to Shia, and to all Muslims, and on behalf of me and my fellow friends, we all condemn these acts of violence.


God help us all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heartbreaking.. =(

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home