Monday, October 09, 2006

It’s Alive!



Hello People,

Sorry that it took me way to long to get back on my “feet” and start posting again. I needed a little bit of time off to sit and relax.

If you don’t know, I finished my studies and graduated, and I am currently working with the family company as a site engineer. Beware! I might be doing your road next! Just kidding.

Anyways, I will be posting again, news and stuff. I mean I have to, since Bahrain is full of news these days hehe.

Take care all, and God bless you

2 Comments:

Blogger Silveroo The Sailor said...

Very glad to know that you are back to blogging.

Mabrook el ta5aruj and good luck with your career.

:)

4:40 AM  
Blogger Waffles said...

Thank You.

Please keep checking the blog from time to time. I will be posting very soon.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home