Sunday, October 30, 2005

Where is Palestine??!!??



My sister recently bought a new shower curtain for your bathroom, and installed it. It is a really cool curtain because it has a big amp of the world, with all the names of the countries.

This map makes my time in the shower very fun, as I try to know where each country is located on the map. I was taking a shower today, and was doing the same thing, trying to name a country in my head and locate it, I sometimes get it right and sometimes wrong. However, after couple of wrong attempts to locate some countries, I decided to point a country i know where it is, Palestine.

My eyes went straight to the middle east, north of the gulf, where Jordan and Syria is. But i can not see Palestine. A big question mark appeared on top of my head, I started scratching the back of my filld-with-shampoo-head, wondering if I was looking at the wrong place.

I looked closely, I see the country, but i can not find its name on it, where is the name??!! I looked even closer, there was a writing, faded whitish writing, and it says Israel with a straight line pointing to the land of Palestine!!!

I was like " Thats not Israel, that is Palestine!!! Hey, Israel is not even a country, It should not even exist on the map ". That really egnited the fury inside me. I mean i really don't know what is hard about this Palestine issue, a group came to this land, killed its people and took the land and change the name of the contry to their own??????? And many say the Jews should get along with the Palestinians and accept Israel.

Read my lips, this will never happen, a day will come where Israel will have no other choice but to leave Palestine or else blood will be sheaded, mark my words. They have took it way to far, and this has to end, sooner or later it will, and the land will return to its owner.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so then the US should be returned to the Native Americans it was taken from as well since settlers just took that through bloodshed as well and made it a nation. Countries are made by conquering others, maybe you shouldve been able to defend your land better

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home